Sunday, 29 July 2012

As much as I tend to record the hecticness of our life - lets face it, it is more interesting to write about something than nothing! We do actually try to make sure our weekends have time that revolves around the girls.

We buy annual theme park passes every year and love to squeeze visits into the weekends whenever we can.

This year is the triple park pass which was perfect timing as Seaworld has just brought in a Dinosaur display and Miss Elka is doing Dinosaurs at school at the moment. She wasn't too keen on the life size feature nor the moving and roaring some of them did but she did warm up to it. I managed to scare the pants off Bronte by "raahing" behind her ear when she didn't realise I was there - whoops.
Not sure about these moving dinosaurs but determined to have a picture to take to school!


But Miss B is my daredevil - only just two but she holds her own with the big kids, scootering, trampolining, walking alone and refusing to hold your hand EVER and.... climbing ropes three stories above the ground. She led the way with a more timid Elka following along behind.


And then she piloted a plane up high in the sky with nothing but grins.

My amazing little one with big beaming smiles for Mum
I love this girl - with hearing aids in both ears, she is going to need to be tough and plucky. And I have no doubts she will leave them all for dead and make it cool at the same time.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

What a fun weekend. The girls are so lucky to have annual passes to three theme parks. Growing up, I only visited Seaworld once, and it was the highlight of my year.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I