Thursday, 9 August 2012
It is feeling very spring like now :) (staunchly ignoring tomorrows forecast of a top of 18 degrees - eek! Damn August winds always bringing the last cold snap!)

Country Road have relaunched their website and check out their gorgeous spring range


I LOVE this blouse - big fan of classic cuts and casual elegance and I love the on trend colour, perfect with all the fun jeans around at the moment


I also love this Kaftan top from Forever New - I get a lot of wear out of their Kaftan Tops, they are so cute with tailored shorts and we like to spend weekends at the coast where they are perfect


Pastels are all in - these aqua jeans from JeansWest would be so fun with layers and a scarf for early spring dressing

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I