Monday, 8 October 2007
Yep that is right - I am pregnant! I think I need to say it more so I can believe it - at this stage its just an abstract concept... but already becoming hard to ignore ;) Bigger boobs, cramps, tiredness and some lovely dizziness mean that I dont quite feel myself...

I want to use this blog to keep track of my pregnancy as I think that it is such a special time and its a great way to remember everything (especially cause I am sure I will forget lots with my shocking preggy brain!)

I had my first day at work today since I got my BFP. It felt weird - not just cause I was dizzy! Normally I race around trying to do way too much at once but today I tried to keep it a little calmer and relaxed. Also I had to think twice about what I could have for lunch - I had a work lunch and I couldnt just how into the nice sandwiches! I dont know how I will stay away from meat on sandwiches for the next 8 months! sigh!

And of course I had a healthy pack-it about telling work. So close to being made permanent and I am just not sure how they will take this news. Will I still get my new job? Even though I cant fulfill the main duties in the PC3 laboratory since pregnant women arent allowed in there???? sigh! the uncertainity is definitely weighing on me...

But other then that I am really happy and shocked. I just thought it was going to be so hard for us to get UTD and it so wasnt! Who would have thought!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I