Friday, 19 October 2007
Yeah I havent been too positive, I must confess. I have taken numerous HPT's just to check - sigh! The spotting has stuck around - ridiculously light but enough to keep me worried. But I havent had any cramps or backache so I am trying to think the best from now. I have got the sorest boobs and yay they are bigger!! Not sure anyone else would notice but I have ;) And... I have some minimal morning sickness - just light sort of travel sickness, tiredness and headaches. Mmm fun!

Cheese has become my new best friend. A little strange when I am dairy intolerant but hey what ever makes me feel better!

I got my referral today - and when I rang the obs they booked me in for monday - wow!! much sooner than I was expecting!! I am in two minds about going private - I am pleased to be getting the extra care, scans and lovely hospital room but also worried about the exxy $$$$ that will be adding up. Still I guess if you cant spend money on your health, what should you spend it on!

I got kicked in the wrist by Spech last night - ouch!!! I was trying to get the scab off his greasy heel on his leg and it was clearly pretty painful for him.. and then for me! But the swelling has gone down and fortunately it seems its only bruising. But I did take the afternoon off work to rest ;) good thingas I have been feeling pretty seedy!!

Mum and Dad arrive tomorrow - we will be telling them the big news. Gosh I dont know how its going to go but I think there will be lots of emotion!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I