Friday, 13 June 2008
Just trying to rest, relax and soak up just how lucky I am :)

Have had some sad family dramas which has really put my whinging and moaning in perspective. I feel so blessed to have my gorgeous loving husband who has been with me every step of my journey and has always made me feel like a goddess..

Have throughly enjoyed hanging out with Mum and Hubby - lots of nice walks and sits in the sun - not too tough!

I am 39 weeks and 4 days, still experiencing the joys of prelabour with regular contractions (mainly painless - a little period pain) - not easy for sleeping but am managing to get some :) At least it distracts me from the other pregnancy aches and pains! Am getting increasingly less mobile - am really waddling with a bubs head so darn low! And her head hits my cervix and left thigh nerves which makes me jump alot!
A little nausea has returned, am not too fussed about eating at the moment.. am still about 69kg so am happy to have kept weight gain under 70kg... definitely cant complain about my pregnancy, I think I have been very lucky and my bubs has been such a good girl passing all her milestones and not causing any worries :)

Am feeling like I could go anytime now - lots of backache, cramping and a show now (yay!) - its very excitiing and strange having no idea when and how! But obs was super happy with me and thought it would be very soon so I guess I just have to wait and see ;)

We bought the new Olympus camera that I have had my eye on for awhile - am very happy with it! Just perfect for taking pics of our new little one :)


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I