Friday, 6 June 2008
Oh so slow when you are just waiting waiting waiting!

Here I am 38.5 weeks - my pregnancy has flown and now it is crawling... I was fine just chilling out and resting but then I had to develop prelabour with regular braxton hicks contractions and that got me and everyone else excited. Now we are all just so darn impatient!

Am feeling huge and bloated and would really love to clear the cobwebs with some good hard exercise or some horseriding.. :( Couch bound is no fun!

But that said - Mum is staying with me and we have been doing lovely things each day so I cant complain.. yesterday I visited work for a nice morning tea and catch up and Mum and I went to see Sex and the City which we thoroughly enjoyed! (Although I copped some painful contractions throughout - typical!)

Now I at least have the long weekend with Hubby to look forward too.. I have felt such a lovely connection with him. He has been so caring and wonderful with my pains and we have actually enjoyed some beautifully intimate nights where he strokes and comforts me through my pains. I am very confident about this next step because I know how much I am sharing it and not having to go through it alone.. it really makes a difference.

Here is my 38 week pics...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I