Sunday, 5 July 2009
With great pride and pleasure I would like to offer for sale my Mother's first collection of Baby Clothes. She hasn't had time to set up an internet shop so I will be selling this batch from here - payment will be by direct deposit.

~Little Miss E.C~

All clothes are 100% cotton, lined along the neck and most are sewn using vintage buttons that are actually press studs behind them (so no fiddly button holes!)

If you like a design or fabric and its not in the size you want - please make a request.

Email for enquiries and organising payment/postage: LittleMissE.C@gmail.com

Postage: up to 3 dresses $5.50, 4+ dresses $9.50 (Australia)


1. Japanese Fabric Pinafore $40

  • Size - 12 months
  • 100% cotton, Press studs behind buttons, Contrast Facing, Hand sewn detail, Imported Fabric.
  • Gorgeous pleating at neck and lovely lining.
  • THIS STYLE ALSO AVAILABLE IN PINCORD WITH CONTRAST FACING AND FRONT POCKET DETAIL - REQUEST A SIZE AND COLOUR


2. Red Spot Party Dress $30

  • Size 12 months
  • 100% cotton, Press studs behind buttons, Fully lined, Hand finished, Removable bow belt.


3. Sunflower Balloon Dress $30

  • Size 9-12 months
  • Balloon skirt, 100% cotton, Fully lined, Hand finished details, Press studs behind buttons.


4. Retro Fabric Pinafore $40


  • Size - 12 months
  • 100% cotton, Press studs behind buttons, Contrast Facing, Hand sewn detail, Imported Fabric.
  • Gorgeous pleating at neck and lovely lining.



5. English Rose Fabric Pants Suit $35

  • Size - 12 months
  • Pants and Top
  • 100% cotton, Top lined in Pants fabric, Press studs behind buttons.

7 comments:

Lydia said...

These are really stunning. Your mum is really talented. Hopefully they will find their way to a good home.

Kirrily said...

Oh wow Amy they are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - good luck to your mum!

Bee said...

They are gorgeous, your mum did a fantastic job! I need to have a girl, boys clothes just aren't as fun.

Camarli said...

Ohh, i love them ! I would love some in bigger sizes for my neice !

Amy said...

Thanks guys - I appreciate your lovely comments :)

Ali - Mum is happy to do any size (she sews clothes up to adults) if you do want anything made up...

xox

Amy said...

You've made me want to get pregnant again, just to have a girl and an excuse to buy all of these incredibly cute things. I'd bet you any money that we'll be seeing these in shops soon enough!!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I