Friday, 18 May 2012
Not a sponsored post ( but would happily do one Revlon! Hehe).

 I am a lip gloss wearer from way back. I have happily worn my MAC lip glosses for years. Mainly because lip gloss is so easy, it goes on lightly and your lips feel great. I would always try to like lipstick but it would dry my lips or wear off unevenly and I would need to be near a mirror to keep checking it was not looking weird (uurgh when it wears off on the inside of your lips and not the outside - shudder!)

 But all of a sudden, I am wearing lipstick, lovely intense colours and they last - thank you Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butters. It is like lipstick and lip gloss had a baby - soft and easy to put on, shiny and wears off gently. No lip staining, wearing and bleeding. (Yes I sound like an ad but am really just so pleased!) I even put their bright red colour (Candy Apple - cute name!) on without a mirror and feel confident that it is all good. I love the boost of wearing red lipstick!

They are $22 each at Priceline but I snapped some up in the last buy one, get one free sale - bargain! This one below is Pink Truffle - I wear this nearly every day when I am not feeling boom-boom enough to pull of my cherry red lips.

 When was the last time you wore lipstick?

5 comments:

Liza @ Life with 3 under 3 said...

I wear lippies whenever I wear make-up and being at home thats not everyday.... but I check it like mad as I too hate that bleeding,feathering thing it does! I have been looking at these Revlon thingys and been tempted to try, and thanks to your glowing recommendation I will be doing so ASAP.

Unknown said...

Snap - I have just gone and bought three of them!!! Tutti Frutti for this season on trend colour (still not sure - more a summer with a tan look), pink truffle because it is my natural nude colour and another one (can't recall off the top of my head cherry ? ) which is more purple. I love the feel of lipgloss with the last of her big serious sister lipstick!!

Amy said...

Awesome Liza :) hope you love!

Snap indeed Chelle! I wanted Tutti Frutti but I am too pale to pull it off I think :(

Mammamusing said...

Oh yes I recently discovered these too. My favourite colour is pink truffle.

The packaging is a PITA though.

Myer often have them on sale for $15!

Lydia said...

It's on my shopping list! I'll keep an eye out next time I see a Revlon display.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I