Friday, 16 December 2011

Free time!! i am on one weeks holiday (on call for xmas-new year week sigh) and my lovely husband and parents organised for me to have the weekend off from the girls. We have a top floor room booked in the city in a lovely five star hotel with access to the club floor and a champagne breakfast, before we hit the shops to buy all the girls christmas gifts in peace!

And then i plan on spending some quality time with my horse who has been neglected in the recent hecticness. Before we head to my parents farm to meet up with the girls and enjoy the beauty of the Byron Bay hinterland. The girls were so excited to be heading off with Nanny and Poppy that they climbed into the car before I had finished packing or feeding the animals!

Holidays how i love you!

So I have kissed my little ones goodbye and heading into the city on the train. AND I have three hours to myself until Jase finishes work! The options stretch out in front of me; shopping, coffee, a manicure, a leisurely lunch... I never ever have free time, every minute usually accounted for. What a gift!

1 comments:

Mel said...

As usual, oh so jealous Amy! Hope you got all your shopping done and got that quality time with your horses. Enjoy your holiday - sad that we won't be getting up that far to catch up this Christmas - been too long! Have a great holiday and hope to catch up next year. :) xxx

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I