Monday, 11 February 2008
Time is flying :)

Had my early bday celebration on the weekend with the family - so much fun! just casual hanging out with munchies on the back verandah and then lasagne for dinner :) Hubby made a gorgeous pink and white cupcake cake - SO yum!! I am still eating cupcakes ;)

My pressies included a lovely quilt that mum got a lady to handmake me out of japanese fabrics - its just so special! And a lovely cashmere throw rug and a stack of cosmetics and Clarins face products (mm pampering!).. Still have to wait for hubbies pressie though! Will get it on my actual bday when we are on our babymoon :)

I had a huge preggo boohoo on the weekend and was being a hormonal downer (nothing worth mentioning just being a sensitive sooky la-la!!) So my gorgeous hubby surprised me with the loveliest Hot Milk Satin bra set!! Aqua blue with japanese blossoms on it :) - definitely made me feel like a sexy mumma-to be :) I felt very spoilt! and its so comfy too!

So here is my 22 weeks shot in said lovely gift!



Pregnancy Notes - weight - 63kg (was 57.5kg), sore sore tummy - lots of sore muscles and weird pains (Indigestion??), horrible cold, the usual back pain..
Foods - grapes, red apples, mums chocolate coconut slice, still milo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I