Wednesday, 27 February 2008
24 weeks into my first pregnancy and we are celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary :)

So of course that requires lots of photos!

hubby surprised me with.... a diamond eternity ring!!! Its a stunning 0.75 carats of baguette cut diamonds edged in round cut diamonds and its just dazzling!! He loved his watch and cufflinks which was great :) and we had a delightful dinner out at a New Farm Italian restaurant which had pizza that reminded me totally of our time in Italy -sigh! What made me laugh was that hubby and I basically wrote identical letters to each other in our cards - we are definitely on the same wave length which is special. we are both so excited about what the next year will bring :)



Now - 24 weeks
Pregnancy - apparently bub is measuring small - which could have something to do with the fact that I have put on under the minimum recommended weight gain and my long hours at my job where I am on my feet all day... but she is growing at the right rate so its not a real issue :)
I am big and sore and uncomfortable now - not sleeping well, so many leg cramps and tight belly feelings. I am guessing all my horseriding and pilates abba-dabba muscles are putting up a painful fight against the stretching! I am now getting indigestion as I think bub is squishing my stomach and I dont feel like eating at all...
I am finding all the running around at work gets me ouch and very tired! I am dreading a three day work trip I have to Sydney starting tomorrow :( I have taken next monday off to rest for when I get back (gggrr work trip on a weekend!)
Worst of all now none of my clothes fit :( I am going to have to head to a maternity store and pay the ridiculous prices for some tent clothes!

Here are the pics

1 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Congrats on the wedding anniversary!

Love the bling, lucky you!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I