Saturday, 16 February 2008
Yep thats right :) my gorgeous husband woke me up today (my birthday!!) with a gorgeous blue box from Tiffany and Co - I was so blown away and totally excited!!! Talk about spoiling me!!

So... I unwrapped a beautiful heart pendant and silver chain - and of course I have pics!!





My bday has been magical - a long lazy breakfast on our back verandah overlooking our lovely dam with the chickens, ducks and my horses keeping us company - sometimes our life is like a B&B that most people pay a fortune to stay at! Then we headed for the Jimboomba markets, picked up some fresh bread and headed up to Mt Tamborine Mountain where we walked through the stunning Botanical gardens and had a lovely picnic (with a random chicken who joined us! strange but so cute!) and we finished with a hike to a beautiful waterfall :)


Now I am chilling before I get all snazzed up and we head into the city to the Valley to a funky Turkish restaurant :)

Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world!!

PS. Our trip to Canberra was really nice - so lovely to hang out with all our friends and our hotel was nice! Plus we celebrated Valentines day - Jase got me an amazing Hot Milk slip - black, lace and ribbons - very yummy mummy! And I got him a sexy pair of Oroton undies - they always look damn good! The workshop was fantastic and challenging and all that :) I love my job! But the flights etc really took it out of me - I defeintely dont have the stamina I had before I was pregnant and I really had to sleep to catch up...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I