Wednesday, 12 March 2008
time is flying - very scary! into double figures - 96 days to go!!

I am loving my tummy but finding it so hard to get used to!! its just so out there and I feel like an easter egg! Especially as hubby decided to point out that I seem to have lost weight and muscle from my legs so they look extra skinny compared to my belly! hehe its a great look ;) But as weird as it is to have nothing fit me - I love feeling my little one bopping away in there! She has discovered her pointy bits and things keep popping out of my tum! Gosh it can get painful when they wiggle and scrape along my sides! But so amazing to watch! Good entertainment for boring workshops and meetings at work!

I keep thinking I am fit and able and head off at an active walk etc but quickly come to a tender waddling slow down! She is pushing on my tummy and I cant eat much in one sitting and am getting the heartburn etc but its not too bad...

I have been in the city for the last couple of days at a training workshop and I have been getting so many stares and comments and people asking about bub - you definitely become public property!

Next week is the gestational diabetes test - fingers crossed things go well!

All is well with life on our little farm. We have had some interstate visitors which was fun. I have been spending up a storm on ebay - we now have so many cute baby clothes! hubby bought some golden books to read to bub - its so cute! Fingers crossed we are getting our new tank delivered next week (humph not holding my breath though!).. I am living having mums cat to look after as he makes my cats so playful and happy - very cute! I have a spare weekend coming up and I cant wait - just come cleaning (nesting!) and maybe even some nursery sewing planned :) oh and some work with the horses of course!

Here are my belly pics! So much stretching!!



Pregnancy stats - weight now - 65kg..but it seems to be all tummy - I am still fitting size small/size8 skirts if they are under my belly! cravings - sweet foods ie cake mufffins, chocolate, ice cream! I think my body is trying to make me pile the weight on now!
Symptoms - braxton hicks, easy tiredness, backaches, stretching and tightness, indigestiona nd heartburn!

1 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Good luck with your diabetes test :) I'm sure everything will be a-okay.

Interesting to know that the majority of your weight gain is on your belly. My sisters having her second baby on 1.5 weeks and I swear I forget she's pregnant when her belly's hidden under the table!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I