Wednesday, 2 April 2008


Yep feeling too tired for much writing - sore and exhausted just about sums it up! my tum weighs a lot now and my back and legs get so sore from dragging myself around the lab at work all day! I have had more uber painful contraction pain things which make me uneasy! I am trying to take it easy but work just has so much that needs to be done before I am off!

But bubs is growing so strong and loves to stick her limbs out and make me laugh :)she reacts to sound really strongly now - its lovely. I love how our morning alarm wakes her up too!

Hmm so cravings - cake, chocolate and sugar! am getting a lot hungrier these days! Weight gain - 66 kg Symptoms - braxton hicks, blood noses all the time, lethal leg cramps, periody back aches, heavy heavy pelvis, frequent peeing (yep more so than usual!, total breathlessness, crazy grumpy upset hormonal attacks..

Here are some adorable pics of just a few of the beautful clothing pieces that mum bought me when she was away :)Cant wait to dress my little on in these cute outfits!!





We have nearly got the nursery complete now - I am hoping to hang the pictures and floating shelf this weekend... it looks lovely! My baby shower is in three weeks - just a quiet high tea with lots of cakes and slices ;) hehe wonder why I wanted those!

Ooh hubby has his V8 supercar drive this weekend - I will have to master the video camera to film him! Should be lots of fun!

Starting to get cold out here on the farm now - we are getting beautiful cool misty mornings that are a pleasure to be wandering around feeding animals in :) If only I could stop and soak it up rather than have to rush to work!

1 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Cute little outfits, very pretty and girly :)

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I