Monday, 28 April 2008
We start antenatal classes tomorrow night - will hopefully be interesting!

All is well pregnancy wise - although I am slowing down big time! At the obs appointment my belly was measuring 5 weeks ahead - gulp! So I was dragging around a 37 week belly at 32 weeks! No wonder my legs and pelvis feel bruised and exhausted! Bubs hasnt been helping by pushing up on my lungs and leveraging her head down on my cervix - oh so not comfortable!

Only 8 days of work left - but that is just making things so much more hectic! I am sooooo tired from the crazy days...

Weight gain - hmmm it seems to vary but I am weighing mainly 68kg but my major craving at the moment is chocolate so I am sure it the weight is about to pile on... not much I can do though as I get so dizzy and faint if I dont keep eating sugar (truly! have had a few moment of close fainting!)


Hubby and I did our own photo shoot for my belly as a keepsake - they actually turned out quite nice :)



3 comments:

Sacred Lotus said...

nice pics.

my blog -
sacred-lotus.blogspot.com

Sacred Lotus said...

http://sacred-lotus.blogspot.com/

melissa said...

Wow - the two of you did a great job on the photoshoot. What a lovely keepsake.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I