Tuesday, 22 April 2008
OK where do I start!! I have photos of the completed nursery, photos of my baby shower and photos of my 32 week update!

Hmm will start with my 32 week update ;)



Its all going well - I have a lot of lower back pain and aching but mainly from being on my feet so much at work! Bubs is sitting low and as a result I am getting so much pelvic pressure which makes me waddle and want to hold my belly - not a great look ;) Mainly I am easily tiring and need lots of sit down time :)

Bubs is getting so strong and her movements are so easy to see - lots of bumps and pointy bits sticking out of my tummy. Its painful but just so gorgeous to watch! She wakes up at loud noises - she was very not keen on the farrier the other day shaping Spechs metal shoes as there was lots of banging!

Weight - 67kg at last check... Cravings - caramel choc slice, mums choc coconut slice (hmm bit of a theme there!)

Only 11 more days of work!! I canrt wait as its been so hectic and I am on my feet so much - bring on the rest! Obs appointment on Thursday and we start antenatal classes next Tuesday - should be interesting!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I