Tuesday, 22 April 2008

I had a lovely baby shower - Mum and Jase really put in the hard work to make sure it was beautiful..

We had a high tea themed shower - lots of flowers, white tablecloths, tea cups and cakes - how can that be anything but fun! Soooo many yummy cakes and slices! We are still eating the leftovers (yum!)

It was lovely to see everyone that turned up, there was a real random mix of people as we still dont have that many friends up here but I really appreciated my lovely friends who did make the trip :)

We got very spoiled with amazing thoughtful presents and so many great things that I would never have thought to get for bub!

Everyone had a guess on bubs weight and due date and we bought plain white singlets and bibs for everyone to decorate with fabric markers. They came out so cute!

I felt very special and super excited about bubs soon-to-happen arrival!And best of all it was the incentive to finish the nursery so now I can show all those pics too ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I