Thursday, 12 March 2009

  • Basic long sleeve tops - plain and some a little different ie beading, pleating etc
  • Long stripy cardigan - in grey and white I think, Witchery has a lovely version (in the black stripe above)
  • Black ankle boots - maybe with a strap or cut out bit - RMK has some gorgeous ones
  • Brown strappy or mary-jane shoes with a casual heel ie wooden, thicker etc - I already have my eye on a pair
  • Maybe a long line vest in a dark colour - I bought a caramel coloured vest already and love it.
  • A nude coloured strapless bra.
  • Things I am thinking about - a blazer (not sure if I suit something so structured), something "different" in pants - I am quite liking the slim leg styles that have feature studs.
  • Oh and every single skirt on this page ;)
I am quite sure this list will only get longer rather than shorter ;)

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Oh I love that cardigan!! And I agree about the ankle boots, I am definitely going to have to get myself a new pair this season.

Lydia said...

Those are some cute skirts. I can't wait until I start work so I have an excuse to go out shopping again. I think you should buy that cardigan this weekend.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I