Sunday, 9 August 2009
Three names I go by:
1. Mummy/Mama
2. Ames
3. Dr J....

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Riding Instructor
2. Science Tutor
3. Waitress

Three Places I have lived:
1. Far North NSW Coast
2. Canberra
3. Brisbane

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Milo
2. Soda Water
3. Champagne

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Project Runway
3. True Beauty (its so bad but so good!)

Three places I have been:
1. Japan
2. Italy
3. Amsterdam

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Fresh white bread with butter
2. Decent Italian
3. Massaman Thai Curry

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Adam and Lee's wedding - we have a hotel booked and a babysitter for Elka
2. Our beach holiday in a few days time
3. Our trip to Sydney in September for Dana's engagement party - we have booked a gorgeous 5 star hotel :)

Three Things that are always by my side:
1. Elka
2. My phone
3. a cardigan as I get cold really easily

Three people who have e-mailed/messaged me today:
1. Dana
2. Kerrie
3. My mum

Three favourite colours:
1. Plum Purple
2. Mint Green
3. Chocolate

Three favourite items of clothing:
1. Grey Skinny jeans
2. My new cocktail dress
3. Witchery black long cardigan - Italian wool, so soft!

Last three words uttered:
1. Yeah
2. I
3. agree

3 comments:

carly said...

love it!

Simone said...

Dr J?

Amy said...

I have a PhD, Simone :) so in my work envirnonment I am often adressed by my Dr title and my last name...

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I