Friday, 21 August 2009
I blogged recently here, about the work I have been putting into Spech and his showjumping. Well... we went to an open EFA Showjumping Comp on the weekend and I was so proud of him - him jumped really well and jumped all the things he is afraid off including walls.

I was happy with that - but even better he came fourth out of a big field! So we won a lovely rosette which he is sporting in the pic (I didn't take the camera hence why he is wearing it at home in his paddock rug hehe). Unfortunately only first to third won money prizes so we just missed out, not that I mind but its always nice to win some money back for all the money you spend on the ponies!

Good work Spech! He got extra pony pellets in his dinner that night!

2 comments:

Ange said...

Congrats Spech, he looks very handsome in his ribbon!

Lydia said...

Congratulations both of you. Amy, all your hard work and patients are really paying off. Spech is so lucky to have such a kind and loving human.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I