Saturday, 1 August 2009
1 What time did you get up this morning? 7am - Elka gets up at 7am every morning so I do to. All though on work mornings I am up at generally 5.45am, long before munchkin is!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare and with a yummy pepper sauce
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers
4. What is your favorite TV show? Next Top Model, Project Runway or So You Think You Can Dance
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here in SE QLD or just over the border in Far North NSW where I grew up :) I love it - its beautiful and the weather is just perfect
6. What did you have for breakfast today? Vegie Toast and Porridge with honey
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Italian but also love Thai, Turkish and Japanese..
8. What foods do you dislike? Fast Food - particularly McDonalds or Hungry Jacks. I refuse to eat at those places, its not real food.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I love picnicking at the beach - particularly at Rainbow Bay - killer views and its all free
10. Favorite salad dressing? My mum's gorgeous dressing or balsamic
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a 4WD - its a luxury edition with leather seats etc that I have trashed by using it for horse competitions, carting horse feed and the baby hasn't helped!
12. What are your favorite clothes? Currently its jeans with knee high boots but it varies depending on the season. I love my Witchery work clothes too - its nice to be all dressed up..
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I want to go back to England and Italy oh and Japan... but there are a million other new places I want to see too! That is too hard a question!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full most of the time
15. Where would you want to retire? on the coast here in SE QLD
16. Favorite time of day? I am a big morning person - I love watching the sun come up over our back dam with sunbeams pouring through the gum trees
17. Where were you born? Canberra
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Rugby League - bogan that I am. I am in a tipping comp and have been leading it most of the season!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? dont feel like tagging anyone
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? see 19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I like reading everyones responses.
22. Bird watcher? I like watching our birds here on the farm - we feed most of them and they are quite tame. I love watching eagles fly over. And I feed our chickens and ducks so I guess I do a fair bit of bird watching without knowing it!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats, 4 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 horses
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not at the moment.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? just running around the farm with my brother with no cares in the world. Playing in flood waters with the boogie board too (Of course totally not a safe thing to do - but was so fun!)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I love all animals so I love both.
29. Are you married? Yep - almost 5 years now!
30. Always wear your seat belt? sure do
31. Been in a car accident? Nope - besides small dingles with trees (thanks to living in flood prone areas with slippery driveways!)
32. Any pet peeves? So many when I think about it! I hate lazy people, people who never return phone calls and messages and people that spend their whole lives judging others.
33. Favorite Pizza Topping? homemade pizzas with lots of pineapple and cheese or tandoori chicken and mango chutney - yum!
34. Favorite Flower? Tulip
35. Favorite ice cream? I am dairy intolerant so dont really love it. I love gelato - especially the amazing gelato we were buying in Italy and the yummy Salt Special gelato at Salt Village near our beach house
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? humph see number 8. I will eat Nandos and a rare KFC and red rooster chips.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once - I left the handbrake on hehe and the tester couldnt believe how well I could ride the clutch to keep the car going for the rest of the test!!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Dana showing me here devine wedding dress
39. Which store would you choose to max out your card? Horseland or Witchery
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? most things we end up doiing are fairly spontaneous.
41. Like your job? I love it - so challenging, changes every day, combines everything I love about science, research grants, clinical testing, lecturing at uni and supervising research students but I have the wonderful bonus of being a well looked after public servant.
42. Broccoli? Elka loves it
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hard to choose - our honeymoon to Samoa or our European/Japanese backpacking adventure :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jase's parents
45. What are you listening to right now? the radio on outseide while Jase does some landscaping work and Elka stuffing her face full of sultanas, oh and the ducks are waiting at the door quacking!
46. What is your favorite color? Mint green or plum purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? none - my skin is way too pale to look good with a tattoo!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare and with a yummy pepper sauce
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers
4. What is your favorite TV show? Next Top Model, Project Runway or So You Think You Can Dance
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here in SE QLD or just over the border in Far North NSW where I grew up :) I love it - its beautiful and the weather is just perfect
6. What did you have for breakfast today? Vegie Toast and Porridge with honey
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Italian but also love Thai, Turkish and Japanese..
8. What foods do you dislike? Fast Food - particularly McDonalds or Hungry Jacks. I refuse to eat at those places, its not real food.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I love picnicking at the beach - particularly at Rainbow Bay - killer views and its all free
10. Favorite salad dressing? My mum's gorgeous dressing or balsamic
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a 4WD - its a luxury edition with leather seats etc that I have trashed by using it for horse competitions, carting horse feed and the baby hasn't helped!
12. What are your favorite clothes? Currently its jeans with knee high boots but it varies depending on the season. I love my Witchery work clothes too - its nice to be all dressed up..
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I want to go back to England and Italy oh and Japan... but there are a million other new places I want to see too! That is too hard a question!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full most of the time
15. Where would you want to retire? on the coast here in SE QLD
16. Favorite time of day? I am a big morning person - I love watching the sun come up over our back dam with sunbeams pouring through the gum trees
17. Where were you born? Canberra
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Rugby League - bogan that I am. I am in a tipping comp and have been leading it most of the season!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? dont feel like tagging anyone
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? see 19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I like reading everyones responses.
22. Bird watcher? I like watching our birds here on the farm - we feed most of them and they are quite tame. I love watching eagles fly over. And I feed our chickens and ducks so I guess I do a fair bit of bird watching without knowing it!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats, 4 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 horses
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not at the moment.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? just running around the farm with my brother with no cares in the world. Playing in flood waters with the boogie board too (Of course totally not a safe thing to do - but was so fun!)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I love all animals so I love both.
29. Are you married? Yep - almost 5 years now!
30. Always wear your seat belt? sure do
31. Been in a car accident? Nope - besides small dingles with trees (thanks to living in flood prone areas with slippery driveways!)
32. Any pet peeves? So many when I think about it! I hate lazy people, people who never return phone calls and messages and people that spend their whole lives judging others.
33. Favorite Pizza Topping? homemade pizzas with lots of pineapple and cheese or tandoori chicken and mango chutney - yum!
34. Favorite Flower? Tulip
35. Favorite ice cream? I am dairy intolerant so dont really love it. I love gelato - especially the amazing gelato we were buying in Italy and the yummy Salt Special gelato at Salt Village near our beach house
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? humph see number 8. I will eat Nandos and a rare KFC and red rooster chips.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once - I left the handbrake on hehe and the tester couldnt believe how well I could ride the clutch to keep the car going for the rest of the test!!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Dana showing me here devine wedding dress
39. Which store would you choose to max out your card? Horseland or Witchery
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? most things we end up doiing are fairly spontaneous.
41. Like your job? I love it - so challenging, changes every day, combines everything I love about science, research grants, clinical testing, lecturing at uni and supervising research students but I have the wonderful bonus of being a well looked after public servant.
42. Broccoli? Elka loves it
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hard to choose - our honeymoon to Samoa or our European/Japanese backpacking adventure :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jase's parents
45. What are you listening to right now? the radio on outseide while Jase does some landscaping work and Elka stuffing her face full of sultanas, oh and the ducks are waiting at the door quacking!
46. What is your favorite color? Mint green or plum purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? none - my skin is way too pale to look good with a tattoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amy
- I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
Blogs I Love
-
-
-
The blog is closing5 months ago
-
Mr Squiggle, Canberra7 months ago
-
Hungry Hippos!1 year ago
-
RAFFLE4 years ago
-
-
Eleven6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Blue And White Kitchen Cabinets8 years ago
-
-
-
Dress and coat9 years ago
-
-
35 weeks, 35 books10 years ago
-
DIY \\ Giant pom pom chunky knit hat10 years ago
-
2015 – The Wrap10 years ago
-
Week 50 7.12 – 13.1110 years ago
-
Week 510 years ago
-
Welcome to Matilda's Life Stories...10 years ago
-
-
Road Wars (2015) Online streaming10 years ago
-
Cherchez la femme — Feminism and Birth11 years ago
-
-
teneal-thegirlmostlikely11 years ago
-
looking up11 years ago
-
Den længste dag (1962) Fuld Film Streaming11 years ago
-
The year with the Royal Family 201411 years ago
-
-
Best Wall Paint Colour Ireland11 years ago
-
2 years since my last update!11 years ago
-
Art Walk12 years ago
-
Europe Magic12 years ago
-
Lime Cheesecake in the Raw12 years ago
-
Close to two years on ...12 years ago
-
White Out12 years ago
-
Cheap Backpacks12 years ago
-
-
Metaphors are fun13 years ago
-
-
This is 4 and 11/12's: The Tooth Fairy13 years ago
-
Of Vice and Frenchmen13 years ago
-
Happy New Year!13 years ago
-
Christmas flea & a new venture...13 years ago
-
Life gets in the way13 years ago
-
Archer's Christening13 years ago
-
-
I know I am biased ....13 years ago
-
she had to get out14 years ago
-
Shopaholic14 years ago
-
Turning Thirty14 years ago
-
Miss Goodie Two Shoes custom orders14 years ago
-
-
Garden Mojo14 years ago
-
-
I confess...15 years ago
-
The time came15 years ago
-
stylish blogger award15 years ago
-
2010 Aria Awards Red Carpet15 years ago
-
You are in the wrong spot!15 years ago
-
Up, up and away!16 years ago
-
-
what a great day!16 years ago
-
Internet Habits16 years ago
-
Sorry.16 years ago
-
Where Am I??16 years ago
-
19 Minutes ... And counting!16 years ago
-
Grand Final Fever!16 years ago
-
Every once in a while . . .17 years ago
-
Happy 1st Birthday!17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment