Monday, 20 October 2008
Yep bubs had her four month bday and celebrated by getting her vaccinations - poor bubba! She did really well though. However the next day, the poor little thing had a temperature and screamed a lot throughout the day. Considering that these days she rarely cries at all, it was clear that she was reacting to the needles poor little thing.. but thankfully it passed after 36 hours..

She is a happy girl again - we are regularly surprised at how easy going she is now (not that she was every really difficult) but she is happy to be out and about and miss sleeps or feeds etc and just go with the flow..

here is a recent pic of her wearing a designer dress (Agatha Ruiz de la Prada) bought for her by one of mum's friends... it meant nothing me until I realised it was the designer that Sasha Baron Cohen interrupted in Milan recently


I have a heap of news on the horse but I have to bring myself to write about it - its been a really traumatic 10 days or so.. :(

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow, look how big she is now. She's not a baby anymore. I love that cheeky smile that she has.

Thinking of you and Spech.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I