Friday, 31 October 2008
The hot summer days are here all of a sudden...and rather than lamenting watching my paddocks drying and yellowing under the unforgiving sun, I will concentrate on the niceties of Summer...

For example, my little munchkin gets to wear cute cute outfits that show off her gorgeous little fat rolls :) Isnt she just the cutest little thing ever (yes I am completely biased!)


and I got to go for a nice refreshing swim in a friends pool yesterday (yes I am back in a bikini!) I am a brave woman ;)

And... I am SO looking forward to my high school friends Schoolies reunion where we are renting an apartment in a lovely Spa resort at Broadbeach and we will be swimming and lazing and being pampered - cant wait, only a few weeks away now! Because I am leaving Elka with Jase for the weekend, I even get to have a few drinks - ooh I can't wait for a cocktail! Although since ihavent indulged in drinking since ooh like September last year, I think one drink might be all I need or I might be snoozing rather than partying!

2 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

She's super cute!

A schoolies reunion sounds like fun. We must have been there at the same time? 1998?

Amanda said...

Oh, she's gorgeous!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I