Friday, 23 January 2009
Hot
Getting 55mm of rain overnight - whohoo!
A long weekend for Jase to relax with Elka
Sportsgirl discount rack - got some gorgeous bargains
Looking forward to going back to work and challenging myself with my new grant and research
Elka's gorgeous moods and fantastic sleeping
Having nearly finished decluttering all the cupboards in the house..

Not
The farrier cancelling due to said rain - Spech's foot is in desperate need of attention
Today possibily being one of my last mummy group's lazy weekday catch ups due to everyone going back to work in the next couple of weeks
The horrible process of signing away your life to be awarded a Commonwealth Government Research Grant
Spending 2 hours at the dentist tomorrow - yukko!
Elka's commando crawling - cute but she is ruining all her lovely clothes..

1 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Oh how I miss sportsgirl! Looking forward to seeing what bargins you scored!

Good luck at the dentist tomorrow.xx

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I