Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Elka is starting to move around now! She is 30 weeks and is starting to master crawling. She is good at a type of commando crawl where she kicks and kicks with her legs and moves herself around without lifting her chest too much. However she is also getting up on her knees and starting to propel herself off them.

Of course its far from perfect and I am dealing with a lot of head planting and crying at the moment! Add onto that some terrible teething pain (poor baby) and the seperation anxiety stage - she is definitely keeping me on my toes! The 2 days of daycare coming up at the end of Feb are starting to sound good - hehe I am looking forward to going to work to get a "break", crazy times!

I dont even now where to start with the baby proofing - arrgh!

her favourite game at the moment - climbing over mummy (excuse the PJ's!)


And practicing, practicing


1 comments:

Lydia said...

Look at her go! She's getting so big.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I