Thursday, 30 April 2009
I was tagged by the very talented Alicia at The Red Deer (warning her cupcakes are amazing and very very tempting!)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Saturday date night dinner with Jase - its dijon crumbed lamb rack and potato bake this week -yum!
2. The long weekend (this coming weekend) so that we can start the paving of our laundry garden.
3. My spa day that I have booked with mum for our Mothers day get together (complete with private room in the bath house, robes, slippers, drinks and food and facials, pedicures and massages!).
4. My upcoming horse comps - a dressage comp and a Hunter trial, challenging and so fun!
5. Starting our house extensions in the next few months.
6. Elka's first birthday and her party in June.
7. Getting to wear all my gorgeous winter boots and outfits since it is getting cold now.
8. My massage and facial at Pure Indulgence that I booked for the end of May.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took my cat to the vet for a tooth operation.
2. Spent way too much on the groceries stocking up just in case.
3. Put Elka's hair in pigtails for the first time ever.
4. Cooked ham, pineapple and cheese crepes for dinner - yum!
5. Put the horses heavy night rugs on for the first time this year - its getting cold!
6. Went to the library to get some mags and trashy books to read.
7. Laughed with Jase over seeing a funny story of an old uni friend in the papers here
8. Scrubbed the kitchen splash back tiles with a toothbrush
8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Sew clothes like my mum (or the people on Project Runway!).
2. Relax and rest - I cant sit still
3. Have enough time to publish some new scientific papers - I have the work ready to go but no time to tidy it into publications.
4. Curl my hair decently.
5. Get back to reading better quality books rather than light chick lit.
6. Get Sam (the horse) to competition standard but I barely have time to keep Spech fit and trained.
7. Finish the ironing and not have the basket fill back up straight away!
8. Not be a grumpy cow when I am tired
8 Shows I Watch
1. Americas Next Top Model
2. Gruen Transfer
3. Stylista
4. Project Runway
5. Hills
6. Gossip Girl
7. The News
8. The Footy (NRL)
I am feeling too lazy to tag people this morning (and Elka is trying to play with cat food so I need to go) so feel free to consider yourself tagged if you are reading this and answer it for yourself :)
xxo
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Saturday date night dinner with Jase - its dijon crumbed lamb rack and potato bake this week -yum!
2. The long weekend (this coming weekend) so that we can start the paving of our laundry garden.
3. My spa day that I have booked with mum for our Mothers day get together (complete with private room in the bath house, robes, slippers, drinks and food and facials, pedicures and massages!).
4. My upcoming horse comps - a dressage comp and a Hunter trial, challenging and so fun!
5. Starting our house extensions in the next few months.
6. Elka's first birthday and her party in June.
7. Getting to wear all my gorgeous winter boots and outfits since it is getting cold now.
8. My massage and facial at Pure Indulgence that I booked for the end of May.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took my cat to the vet for a tooth operation.
2. Spent way too much on the groceries stocking up just in case.
3. Put Elka's hair in pigtails for the first time ever.
4. Cooked ham, pineapple and cheese crepes for dinner - yum!
5. Put the horses heavy night rugs on for the first time this year - its getting cold!
6. Went to the library to get some mags and trashy books to read.
7. Laughed with Jase over seeing a funny story of an old uni friend in the papers here
8. Scrubbed the kitchen splash back tiles with a toothbrush
8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Sew clothes like my mum (or the people on Project Runway!).
2. Relax and rest - I cant sit still
3. Have enough time to publish some new scientific papers - I have the work ready to go but no time to tidy it into publications.
4. Curl my hair decently.
5. Get back to reading better quality books rather than light chick lit.
6. Get Sam (the horse) to competition standard but I barely have time to keep Spech fit and trained.
7. Finish the ironing and not have the basket fill back up straight away!
8. Not be a grumpy cow when I am tired
8 Shows I Watch
1. Americas Next Top Model
2. Gruen Transfer
3. Stylista
4. Project Runway
5. Hills
6. Gossip Girl
7. The News
8. The Footy (NRL)
I am feeling too lazy to tag people this morning (and Elka is trying to play with cat food so I need to go) so feel free to consider yourself tagged if you are reading this and answer it for yourself :)
xxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amy
- I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
Blogs I Love
-
-
-
The blog is closing5 months ago
-
Mr Squiggle, Canberra7 months ago
-
Hungry Hippos!1 year ago
-
RAFFLE4 years ago
-
-
Eleven6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Blue And White Kitchen Cabinets8 years ago
-
-
-
Dress and coat9 years ago
-
-
35 weeks, 35 books10 years ago
-
DIY \\ Giant pom pom chunky knit hat10 years ago
-
2015 – The Wrap10 years ago
-
Week 50 7.12 – 13.1110 years ago
-
Week 510 years ago
-
Welcome to Matilda's Life Stories...10 years ago
-
-
Road Wars (2015) Online streaming10 years ago
-
Cherchez la femme — Feminism and Birth11 years ago
-
-
teneal-thegirlmostlikely11 years ago
-
looking up11 years ago
-
Den længste dag (1962) Fuld Film Streaming11 years ago
-
The year with the Royal Family 201411 years ago
-
-
Best Wall Paint Colour Ireland11 years ago
-
2 years since my last update!11 years ago
-
Art Walk12 years ago
-
Europe Magic12 years ago
-
Lime Cheesecake in the Raw12 years ago
-
Close to two years on ...12 years ago
-
White Out12 years ago
-
Cheap Backpacks12 years ago
-
-
Metaphors are fun13 years ago
-
-
This is 4 and 11/12's: The Tooth Fairy13 years ago
-
Of Vice and Frenchmen13 years ago
-
Happy New Year!13 years ago
-
Christmas flea & a new venture...13 years ago
-
Life gets in the way13 years ago
-
Archer's Christening13 years ago
-
-
I know I am biased ....13 years ago
-
she had to get out14 years ago
-
Shopaholic14 years ago
-
Turning Thirty14 years ago
-
Miss Goodie Two Shoes custom orders14 years ago
-
-
Garden Mojo14 years ago
-
-
I confess...15 years ago
-
The time came15 years ago
-
stylish blogger award15 years ago
-
2010 Aria Awards Red Carpet15 years ago
-
You are in the wrong spot!15 years ago
-
Up, up and away!16 years ago
-
-
what a great day!16 years ago
-
Internet Habits16 years ago
-
Sorry.16 years ago
-
Where Am I??16 years ago
-
19 Minutes ... And counting!16 years ago
-
Grand Final Fever!16 years ago
-
Every once in a while . . .17 years ago
-
Happy 1st Birthday!17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

1 comments:
I wish I could sew well too! I need to practice.
Post a Comment