Sunday, 20 December 2009
Just in case you wanted a little something for yourself for Christmas (hey we all need something pretty to wear on the day!), check out Portmans special for 40% off everything in store with their voucher off the web. Deal is on until Tuesday.

I couldnt resist and made a special trip in to use the voucher on a gorgeous silk singlet with tie-dying and dip dying detail. Too pretty to not buy at 40% off!

I had gone off Portmans clothes but recently I have to say that their fabrics and patterns have been really pretty.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I loved the way the Portmans clothes looked in the windows, but they never quite fit me right. Glad you found a good bargain. Our sales start after New Year's Day.

melissa said...

Oooh - they have 50% off from tomorrow. Wish I had lost these last 5 kilos - not much point buying something now. :(

Amy said...

Lyds - I have found the same in the past with Portmans clothes especially the pants. I am safe with the loose tops.

Melissa - oh 50% off! Even better. Oh dont be so hard on yourself :(

xoxo

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I