Saturday, 12 September 2009
Its a late post but I still wanted to record it :)

We had a lovely time. Elka painted a gorgeous canvas for Jase's office.



Although it seems the paints were more fun to eat


We then spent a lovely day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with my family. It was relaxed and lots of fun. Elka loved the crocodiles. She cracked everyone up by pointing at the emu and saying "ooh chicken!" She eventually warmed up to the kangaroos and gave them pats. They thought she was edible due to the high percentage of food smeared and dropped on her clothes lol.



We finished the weekend with lunch and shopping on the Sunday. Life can be so sweet.
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elka is such a sweetie! looks like she had fun with the paint and kangaroos :)

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I