Sunday, 27 September 2009
So as I have blogged, it was time for a new hand bag after my last trusty bag met a sticky end with some super glue repairs gone awry.

Oroton came through for me - their styles just really appeal to my current taste. This little red number jumped out at me - its a great shape and size and the cherry red is bright and fun for Summer. And it fits on my shoulder like it was made for me. How could I not!

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Lovely!!

April @ Composed by April said...

ohhhh, that is lovely Amy!!! I love it

Elissa said...

I love it! What a great colour!

Teneal said...

Very nice, I like!

Kate21 said...

Ohh I love it! I am currently on the search for a new handbag too, Im sick of using the nappybag! I can't find anything I like...

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I