Sunday, 16 May 2010
I am have been so impressed with all the Bloggers that have taken part in this so far. I felt inspired to do it too.

Here I am in my tired morning face, I am not sleeping well at the moment, but no I am not making excuses as I love the premise of these posts, revealing all... For those who might notice :) I got my hair cut and coloured the day before, so it is extra dark compared to my previous pics..


I had to share this cute pic of the munchkin too - she is make-up less too but was showing off her new jewels! Too cute!

5 comments:

Shellsibelle said...

Still look gorgeous even makeup-less! It's obviously YOU who is beautiful and not the lipstick and eyeliner :] xox

Sars said...

Gosh Elka is looking so grown up :) both looking gorgeous as usual xo

britt@absolutealaia said...

Beautiful Mumma-to-be and the first thing I noticed was your hair...very nice. It looks so healthy.

Look at those little Elka chubba cheeks :-)

Mel said...

Gorgeous as always Amy! And Elka is such a mini-you! Just with chubby cheeks. ;) Can't wait to see who your next little bub takes after.

Deb said...

Have to agree with the others. You're still gorgeous even without makeup :) Love the pic of Elka too.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I