Sunday, 29 August 2010
A lovely friend of mine is expanding into photography and she offered to shoot Bronte. When she popped round we were losing the light but she made the most of the sun setting as it fills Bronte's bedroom with golden light. Miss Elka wanted to be the star of the show so she got plenty of pics taken also.

I love the shots - simple and honest and the colours are beautiful. If you are in Brisbane area and would like a photographer who is really well priced and so easy to work with, let me know and I will pass on her details.


My shy wallflower


When you are their entire world



My smiley girl



Being Mum

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos are lovely !

Kate21 said...

Beautiful!

Deb said...

What beautiful photos of the girls. You must be so pleased with them.

Mel said...

Gorgeous photos Amy! Love the one of Bronte gazing up at you - too precious!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I