Friday, 18 March 2011
Before




During



After!




Excuse the after photos, they were taken at 10pm after a really long day but I am loving the new hair. TOday I have it straightened so it is hanging straight more with funky layers. Am looking forward to playing around with this style. My head is so much lighter!

I am really happy with the new colour - we lightended with foils all over the head as I wanted a warmer colour for the cooler months.

They say a change is a good as a holiday... well I would probably prefer 10 days on a tropical island but do feel somewhat refreshed!

6 comments:

Karla said...

Very nice! Definitely looks much lighter and easier to manage.

Anonymous said...

good on you for getting the chop, it looks great!

Lydia said...

Looks great. Is it slightly longer at the front than at the back? The new cut gives you lots of volume and looks very chic.

Dana said...

jealous - have been pondering the same change myself :) However good ole laziness kicks in! Will be seeing your lovely locks soon :)

britt@absolutealaia said...

OMG you look so different. You look great! x

Mammamusing said...

Wow! You look fantastic!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I