Sunday, 4 March 2012
Ever since we decorated our new master bedroom, we have had a lot of empty spaces due to a spacious layout requiring more furniture than our old master bedroom did.

Jase and I have both really wanted a lovely padded chair - something decadent and comfy for not only looking at but putting our shoes on etc on the way out from the walk in robe.

Well shopping yesterday for Bronte's big girl bed (will post that too soon!) we discovered the perfect chair at the perfect price. Most chairs we have liked have been well over $600, which was a bit steep for a little luxury piece with no real need.

But this one ticked all the boxes. I smile everytime I walk into the room and see it. Now to get a lovely artwork to hang above it... (it never ends does it!)


2 comments:

I am who I am said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Perfect! Now if only I had a room big enough to fit a chair in.... I'll just have to make do with the edge of the bed as my seat for the time being. ;)

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I