Saturday, 28 January 2012
Now this is not a sponsored post (I wish!) - more about making sure you get a good deal that I have been enjoying...

You may have noticed, one of my favourite clothing stores is Witchery. They suit my now-30-and-mother-of-two-kids-want-to-be-fashionable-but-not-mutton-dressed-as-lamb style and tend to use good quality fabrics that fall well. And more to the point, I love my Witchery card - so easy to join - check it out here. You get 5% of sale items with your card and free shipping over $200 online shopping - always a nice bonus and it does add up, I buy a lot of sale items as they do great discounts and I think their prices can be a little high when not discounted so I prefer to wait for the mark downs. But even better - three times in the last 6 months, they have put $20 on my card. No fine print - no minimum spend, just $20 for me to shop with. Nice. I bought a great sale top - got the 5% discount, then the $20 off from my card and I handed over a $2 coin to finish paying for it. Better value than the $2 rides the kids normally coerce me into spending my coins on!

I just spent my last $20 reward they have given me and used the instore promotion of Buy Three, Get One Free. I got a gorgeous tan leather belt, a delicately beaded headband and a funky zebra striped dip dyed scarf (yay for transeasonal dressing!) for $13 out of my own wallet - the actual full ticket price of the three items added up to $125.

I am always up for a bargain :)

And because I was on the Witchery site for that link, I may as well put up a few pretties from the sale that caught my eye and I would snap up.

Scoop Neck Tunic - on sale $29.95 - perfect for getting ready for Autumn dressing - add a scarf and leggings

Grecian Tank - on sale $29.95 - effortless elegance, I would wear this with tailored shorts and some tan sandals for lunch out on the weekend


Jersey T shirt - on sale for $34.95 - throw on with jeans and ballet flats to take the kids on a playdate

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are gorgeous!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I