Wednesday, 8 February 2012
I have commented before on just how much there is to be had in bargains with retail spending being down. Today was a pretty good example of that - I started the day with an email from Mimco telling me that they had just put $50 on my card, then got an email from Witchery telling me that they had put $30 on my Witchery card, then opened a Myer letter to find a Myer Card rewards gift card for $20 and finally when putting my new card into my wallet discovered I had a $55 Big W gift card already sitting in there ready to expire next week! How I love being rewarded for buying things by being giving money to buy more things. Hehe I probably just made about 20 buddhists cry with that statement! Anyways, to cheer myself up this evening after discovering that Jase was delayed at the airport on the way home from a work trip, I dived in and spent my Mimco voucher online.
This is one of the things I bought (yes I bought accessories as I am in love with my current Oroton handbag and feel no desire for any others - not sure how long my fidelity will last though!. I am keen for some slides to sweep back the front of my concave bob particularly as I am finally mastering curling with my GHD (curling short bobs is hard!). Now what to spend the others on... Anyone else doing well with the retail rewards at the moment?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I