Tuesday, 2 December 2008
I always love the hot or not lists in magazines.. so I think I might start doing my own whenever the mood strikes :) Of course it is just for me - I am quite sure my "hots" are most definitely not everyone elses!

HOT
Being mistaken for quite a bit younger than 27 twice in 2 weeks
Elka making a noise that sounds just like "Mum" :)
Getting to spend my Mums bday with her
Myer at the moment - loving the discounts
Looking forward to getting my hair done


NOT

Elka wandering around the cot when she is meant to be sleeping, freaking me out with where she ends up!
Spech throwing two shoes in two days and destroying his newly reconstructed hoof - sigh
The heat at the moment, I hate having to have the air conditioning on, it feels so wasteful.
Thinking about all the stuff I have to pack for Elka to go on our road trip holiday -arrggh!

1 comments:

Simone said...

good idea. i am not a fan of the night wakings either.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I