Monday, 1 November 2010
Elka loves cameras and I let her wander around with my little Olympus point and shoot. She takes some surprisingly cute pics although she isn't too good at the focus yet, but hey I am sure she will have it mastered by 3yrs old!

She took this pic of me the other day and I love it because it is a portrait of her "Mum" - this is perspective and height off the ground that she sees me from. It was funny getting an insight into myself from such an innocent bit of play.

3 comments:

Jazy said...

Its funny how we forget that they see the world differently to us.
Nice picture, well done Elka! :)

this jen day said...

oh, I love it too! i sometimes forget that they are always having to look up. you might have a photographer in the making there! xx

Lydia said...

What a precious photo. She is lucky to have a mum who looks down at her with such affection. Lovely.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I