Thursday, 25 November 2010
This will mostly likely be the last house extension post for a long time - we only have small touches to go really, although I might do some before and afters on the staining of the wooden verandahs etc.

Its been a long journey and I am so very glad to be on this side of it!

So for my last big post I thought it only fitting to do some before and afters on the exterior of the house.

From front - Before



From front -After - original house has had work done too including new gutters, concrete, beading above windows and we are repainting etc




NE side of the house - Before




NE side of the house - After







4 comments:

Lydia said...

I think the lines and the colours work so well with the trees that are surrounding your home. Love the little munchkin in that last shot, too.

Unknown said...

WOW the shot of the side of your house really shows what a large undertaking you had - plus a new baby.

Let's hope you get lots of lovely weather in summer to enjoy all of your hard work.

CAM said...

Looks utterly amazing Amy!! I loved the pics of inside and these before and afters are fantastic. you guys should be so proud of yourselves, what an amazing job!!

Deb said...

Wow! What a difference. The deck looks like the place to be on a hot summer's day. Looks great!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I