Friday, 12 November 2010
The ensuite is completely finished and ready to go. My fingers are itching to fill the lovely white cabinets with my make-up and GHD etc and Jase is eyeing off the lovely big shower head.

First of all, this was my bathroom inspiration.



And here is my similar shot from our ensuite. That window has a white shutter to go up, we are just waiting for the window edging to dry hard first.. I am very pleased with what we have produced! The tiles are somewhat lighter in colour than they are photographing too and they have a white fleck through them that looks great with the white vanity etc..


Looking towards the shower. I love the matching tall boy that we have bought, I can't wait to fill that up!


Looking back towards the toilet and the sliding door that comes from the walk in robe area on right. Shows the more accurate colour of the tiles also.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, all that space!!

this jen day said...

Ah, so luxurious!!! Well donexx

~CSaM~ said...

Looks fantastic!!

Amy said...

Thanks guys! xox

Unknown said...

Looks like you will have heaps of space in your bathroom. Fantastic

Lydia said...

Looks great. I love all your downlights above the mirrors. I'm going to be coming to you for advice in the coming months.

Deb said...

Love it!

Mel said...

Gorgeous Amy! I'm so jealous of all that space you have in there - a real "parents retreat" rather than the tiny ensuite you see in most places these days. Loving the colour of your tiles - matches in so well with the paint colours you've chosen for your walls - so light and warm. :)

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I