Friday, 25 February 2011


Don't you just love it when the new season trends just match you perfectly!

Check out this overview of coming looks by Marie Claire - link. Every single thing they mention is in my walk in robe - they are my staple looks for autumn/winter. Perfect!

Hot on my list is still a blazer (yes yet to buy one!), possibly a little cropped military jacket (Target actually has some cute cheap rip offs) and some new cute full skirts that will suit opaque tights and knee high boots.

Oh and here is a lovely inspiration pic for Winter. Love love love Kate Middleton's style and this outfit is so elegant but fun at the same time. I am seriously considering a pair of these boots (even though I already have 8 pairs of knee high boots!)

3 comments:

Mel said...

If only I had a figure like Kate (and you!) I would then be able to wear the same styles. As it is, I never really look at what style is in fashion - I'm very much an anti-fashionista. I wear what I feel like, and if that happens to be whats in style, then thats a fluke. ;)

Mammamusing said...

We share a similar taste in clothes.

Nearly all of those clothes featured on the MC site are styles I love.

I love fashion that is ladylike :)

Amy said...

Mel - you are way too hard on yourself - you could absolutely pull off an outfit like Kate's!

Kate - exactly ladlylike and fairly classic is my fave style too!

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I