Wednesday, 6 May 2009
Stolen off facebook as I don't like posting things there... very self indulgent so feel free not to read!
99 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have 5cm long scar on my lower abdomen from having my appendix removed.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
a print of a cherub, a mirror, a wall light, an air conditioner...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore when I am pregnant or so Jase tells me! And I talk when I am half asleep and can carry on whole conversations that I dont really remember..
4. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I listen to the radio a lot (Nova mainly) but I love RnB, in particular JT :)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
its either 10 to 7 or 10 past 7 in the evening - my mum can never remember!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
For my family to stay happy and safe
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My grandparents and other family members that have passed on.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Elka, my horses, my car and float, my wedding rings. Special mention to my puss cats and my expensive dressage saddle ;)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5ft 6
10. Do you get Claustrophobic?
Sure do, particularly if my arms get trapped to my sides
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Noises in the dark scare me
12. WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
Coral pink
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Losing my loved ones
14. WHAT TYPE OF DEODORANT DO YOU USE?
whatever smells nice when I am picking!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Been there, done that and my gorgeous hubby proposed on a cliff's edge in the Blue Mountains
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Milo every time :)
17. FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
mmm its about the cheese but I also love pineapple and anchovies in small amounts
18. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW?
my lunch which I am about to heat up - leftover homemade Chicken caesar pizza yum!
19. FAVOURITE COLOUR OF ALL TIME?
I love mint green but also like plum purples
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
umm not that I am aware of ???
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Gosh I have been spoilt my whole life by beautiful gifts from my family but special mention to my 21st - my grandmother picked out diamond studs for me but died before my 21st but because she had put them aside at the jewellery store I still got exactly what she had picked which was so special to me. Everything Jase gives me is meaningful - he is so very thoughtful
22. WHAT TYPE OF COLOGNE/PERFUME DO YOU WEAR?
Gucci and Gucci II and Angel
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No.
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Witchery and Forever New
25. ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
hmm I do have premonition dreams sometimes that turn out to be true
26. FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Love Actually or Zoolander
27. COKE OR PEPSI?
I dont drink soft drink, I think its a major reason for people being overweight.
28. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
A Mitsibushi Challenger 4WD
29. PICK ANY LETTER FROM A TO Z:
A
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
77
31. ANY PETS?
Two cats, two horses, four chickens, two ducks
32. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
You got to be in it to win it!
33. FAVOURITE PLACE?
Rainbow Bay, home or my parents farm.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF AUSTRALIA?
Yes.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Shopping
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Not really greatly famous
37. FIRST JOB?
Horseriding Instructor
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I think everyone has more than one soulmate
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Playing with Elka
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Two operation
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Always my figure after having had a baby... but generally on my outfits
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Its too far away to know but I always want to be spoilt ;)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
Two - one being Elka and the other yet to come - names are secret
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes named after my great great grandmother
47. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
A glass of Sav Blanc or Killawarra Dusk Sparkling
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Parties.. all the social stuff
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I change each bottle but I like an organic one with vanilla in it
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I have two completely differet styles - I like one better than the other
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Homecooked Corned Beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I get grumpy when I am stressed
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Not overly - a touch
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so!
55. DID YOU HAVE A SANDBOX WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
sort of - we had a pile of sand for landscaping that we played in
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
I think so - first impressions count!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Being snappy and then having a big cry
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
I think I would be dead if I lost 58 pounds! But I would HATE to put on 58 pounds as not being overweeght is very important to me. But I would prefer to lost it than be dead so I guess gain!
59. ARE YOU USING A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
Laptop
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My My Little Ponies
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Way too many
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I am too old for that!
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Rarely and not well!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
mmm mashed potatoes with peas :)
65. WHAT COLOUR IS THE CARPET IN YOUR ROOM?
We have tiles
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Ames
67. FAVOURITE SUPER POWER?
Flying
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
Next Top model
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Move on, live well, achieve and not worry about them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Cookies and Cream
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes which is actually unusual for someone who has had horses their whole life LOL!
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
No.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Cooking dinner and hanging out with Jase
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I am prety happy here - maybe closer to the border..
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Sure :)
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Birds, a plane going over ahead and Elka playing
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Soda water
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
pizza :)
79. LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
"Our phone is out again"
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Horseride, compete in horse comps, eat out with Jase, hang at the Gold Coast, work on our property
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
People who judge and criticise
82. FAVOURITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I love all the seasons - everytime a new one starts I think that one is my favourite!
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF CANDY?
M&Ms and pink teeth
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes.
85. HAIR COLOUR?
Choc brown with caramel foils (LOL sounds like food rather than hair!)
86. EYE COLOUR?
green
87. SHOE SIZE?
8-9
88. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Nandos.
89. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
An Italian place in Paddington currently
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes but not the raw fish ones
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Just turned it on
92. FAVOURITE DAYS OF THE YEAR?
Christmas, any days with all the family together
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Piano but not for a looooong time!
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Not American!
95. FAVOURITE BAND?
Currently loving the Killers
96. LOOK UP, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
My hutch with plates and teapots on it :)
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A tire repair kit from a sports store to fix the pram wheel!
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Tried it for 8 months - it was nice but not for me. I am now loving being a part time housewife/part time career woman
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Other Boleyn Girl, one of my faves
99 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have 5cm long scar on my lower abdomen from having my appendix removed.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
a print of a cherub, a mirror, a wall light, an air conditioner...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore when I am pregnant or so Jase tells me! And I talk when I am half asleep and can carry on whole conversations that I dont really remember..
4. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I listen to the radio a lot (Nova mainly) but I love RnB, in particular JT :)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
its either 10 to 7 or 10 past 7 in the evening - my mum can never remember!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
For my family to stay happy and safe
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My grandparents and other family members that have passed on.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Elka, my horses, my car and float, my wedding rings. Special mention to my puss cats and my expensive dressage saddle ;)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5ft 6
10. Do you get Claustrophobic?
Sure do, particularly if my arms get trapped to my sides
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Noises in the dark scare me
12. WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
Coral pink
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Losing my loved ones
14. WHAT TYPE OF DEODORANT DO YOU USE?
whatever smells nice when I am picking!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Been there, done that and my gorgeous hubby proposed on a cliff's edge in the Blue Mountains
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Milo every time :)
17. FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
mmm its about the cheese but I also love pineapple and anchovies in small amounts
18. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW?
my lunch which I am about to heat up - leftover homemade Chicken caesar pizza yum!
19. FAVOURITE COLOUR OF ALL TIME?
I love mint green but also like plum purples
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
umm not that I am aware of ???
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Gosh I have been spoilt my whole life by beautiful gifts from my family but special mention to my 21st - my grandmother picked out diamond studs for me but died before my 21st but because she had put them aside at the jewellery store I still got exactly what she had picked which was so special to me. Everything Jase gives me is meaningful - he is so very thoughtful
22. WHAT TYPE OF COLOGNE/PERFUME DO YOU WEAR?
Gucci and Gucci II and Angel
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No.
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Witchery and Forever New
25. ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
hmm I do have premonition dreams sometimes that turn out to be true
26. FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Love Actually or Zoolander
27. COKE OR PEPSI?
I dont drink soft drink, I think its a major reason for people being overweight.
28. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
A Mitsibushi Challenger 4WD
29. PICK ANY LETTER FROM A TO Z:
A
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
77
31. ANY PETS?
Two cats, two horses, four chickens, two ducks
32. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
You got to be in it to win it!
33. FAVOURITE PLACE?
Rainbow Bay, home or my parents farm.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF AUSTRALIA?
Yes.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Shopping
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Not really greatly famous
37. FIRST JOB?
Horseriding Instructor
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I think everyone has more than one soulmate
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Playing with Elka
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Two operation
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Always my figure after having had a baby... but generally on my outfits
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Its too far away to know but I always want to be spoilt ;)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
Two - one being Elka and the other yet to come - names are secret
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes named after my great great grandmother
47. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
A glass of Sav Blanc or Killawarra Dusk Sparkling
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Parties.. all the social stuff
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I change each bottle but I like an organic one with vanilla in it
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I have two completely differet styles - I like one better than the other
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Homecooked Corned Beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I get grumpy when I am stressed
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Not overly - a touch
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so!
55. DID YOU HAVE A SANDBOX WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
sort of - we had a pile of sand for landscaping that we played in
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
I think so - first impressions count!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Being snappy and then having a big cry
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
I think I would be dead if I lost 58 pounds! But I would HATE to put on 58 pounds as not being overweeght is very important to me. But I would prefer to lost it than be dead so I guess gain!
59. ARE YOU USING A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
Laptop
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My My Little Ponies
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Way too many
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I am too old for that!
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Rarely and not well!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
mmm mashed potatoes with peas :)
65. WHAT COLOUR IS THE CARPET IN YOUR ROOM?
We have tiles
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Ames
67. FAVOURITE SUPER POWER?
Flying
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
Next Top model
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Move on, live well, achieve and not worry about them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Cookies and Cream
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes which is actually unusual for someone who has had horses their whole life LOL!
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
No.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Cooking dinner and hanging out with Jase
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I am prety happy here - maybe closer to the border..
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Sure :)
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Birds, a plane going over ahead and Elka playing
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Soda water
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
pizza :)
79. LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
"Our phone is out again"
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Horseride, compete in horse comps, eat out with Jase, hang at the Gold Coast, work on our property
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
People who judge and criticise
82. FAVOURITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
I love all the seasons - everytime a new one starts I think that one is my favourite!
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF CANDY?
M&Ms and pink teeth
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes.
85. HAIR COLOUR?
Choc brown with caramel foils (LOL sounds like food rather than hair!)
86. EYE COLOUR?
green
87. SHOE SIZE?
8-9
88. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Nandos.
89. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
An Italian place in Paddington currently
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes but not the raw fish ones
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Just turned it on
92. FAVOURITE DAYS OF THE YEAR?
Christmas, any days with all the family together
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Piano but not for a looooong time!
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Not American!
95. FAVOURITE BAND?
Currently loving the Killers
96. LOOK UP, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
My hutch with plates and teapots on it :)
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A tire repair kit from a sports store to fix the pram wheel!
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Tried it for 8 months - it was nice but not for me. I am now loving being a part time housewife/part time career woman
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Other Boleyn Girl, one of my faves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amy
- I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(139)
-
▼
May
(16)
- Shades of a slasher movie
- Dressing up
- At last
- Bird brains
- I fell in love today...
- Elka's 11 month update
- It never rains it pours
- Oh dear
- Pamper Time
- A day in my life - Thursday 7th May
- So much more than a mum...
- Party planning
- 99 things...
- Piggytail Princess
- I think we have been spending too much time togeth...
- Frocks for inspiration
-
▼
May
(16)
Blogs I Love
-
-
-
The blog is closing5 months ago
-
Mr Squiggle, Canberra7 months ago
-
Hungry Hippos!1 year ago
-
RAFFLE4 years ago
-
-
Eleven6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Blue And White Kitchen Cabinets8 years ago
-
-
-
Dress and coat9 years ago
-
-
35 weeks, 35 books10 years ago
-
DIY \\ Giant pom pom chunky knit hat10 years ago
-
2015 – The Wrap10 years ago
-
Week 50 7.12 – 13.1110 years ago
-
Week 510 years ago
-
Welcome to Matilda's Life Stories...10 years ago
-
-
Road Wars (2015) Online streaming10 years ago
-
Cherchez la femme — Feminism and Birth11 years ago
-
-
teneal-thegirlmostlikely11 years ago
-
looking up11 years ago
-
Den længste dag (1962) Fuld Film Streaming11 years ago
-
The year with the Royal Family 201411 years ago
-
-
Best Wall Paint Colour Ireland11 years ago
-
2 years since my last update!11 years ago
-
Art Walk12 years ago
-
Europe Magic12 years ago
-
Lime Cheesecake in the Raw12 years ago
-
Close to two years on ...12 years ago
-
White Out12 years ago
-
Cheap Backpacks12 years ago
-
-
Metaphors are fun13 years ago
-
-
This is 4 and 11/12's: The Tooth Fairy13 years ago
-
Of Vice and Frenchmen13 years ago
-
Happy New Year!13 years ago
-
Christmas flea & a new venture...13 years ago
-
Life gets in the way13 years ago
-
Archer's Christening13 years ago
-
-
I know I am biased ....13 years ago
-
she had to get out14 years ago
-
Shopaholic14 years ago
-
Turning Thirty14 years ago
-
Miss Goodie Two Shoes custom orders14 years ago
-
-
Garden Mojo14 years ago
-
-
I confess...15 years ago
-
The time came15 years ago
-
stylish blogger award15 years ago
-
2010 Aria Awards Red Carpet15 years ago
-
You are in the wrong spot!15 years ago
-
Up, up and away!16 years ago
-
-
what a great day!16 years ago
-
Internet Habits16 years ago
-
Sorry.16 years ago
-
Where Am I??16 years ago
-
19 Minutes ... And counting!16 years ago
-
Grand Final Fever!16 years ago
-
Every once in a while . . .17 years ago
-
Happy 1st Birthday!17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment