Wednesday, 13 May 2009



On the countdown to tomorrow and my day at the day spa - Splash at Surfers Paradise - pictures above. Cant wait! Pedicures, massages and facials as well as full access to the bathhouse and hydrotherapy pools. Robes, slippers and a room with food and teas all day. What makes it really special, is sharing it with my mum.

oh we all deserve days like this! Bring it on!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Oh. Wow. Devine. Enjoy yourself!!!

Jess said...

Hi Amy - I just stopped by your blog after seeing your question on Chantelles blog re: eye cream. I lurrvve Botani's eye cream - in fact all of their products are beautiful, well priced and contain no nasties (all natural) - no, I dont work for them! www.botani.com.au. Love your blog by the way :o)

Amy said...

Thanks Katy :)

oh lovely thanks so much Jessica - that cream sounds great and such a bonus being all natural! I appreciate it

xoxo

Teneal said...

Wow, I want to go there. Have a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I am extremely jealous - that sounds like such a devine day.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I