Tuesday, 28 December 2010

A big Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you felt loved and had people to love. I felt very blissful celebrating with my dear family and soaking up the joy of my beautiful girls.

We managed to get Elka to finally sit with Santa to have a photo on the day before Christmas Eve, talk about cutting it fine!

We had lots of visitors and spent relaxed time out on our new entertainment deck. We ate and drank lots of lovely things, I indulged in some cherry cocktails and we had a delicious bottle of French champagne to savor on Christmas Eve.

We fed the horses the reindeer carrots so there were bite marks in the stubs and I had so many presents for the girls Santa sacks that I managed to forget to out some in and didn't notice for two days!

I was terribly spoiled, so much so that I felt bad! I got spa vouchers, beautiful Clarins and Clinique skincare and make-up, sheets and towels, digital photo frame, morocan oil for my hair, Peter Alexander PJ's, a huge gift voucher and the list goes on..
But after opening all that stash, Jase had made me keep o e of his gifts for last and it was an.... iPad!! A big surprise and it is such fun toy!

So that was a pretty memorable gift, only beaten by the gift that Elka picked out and wrapped for us with Nanny, AND kept a secret! She was so proud when we unwrapped our box of tissues :)

I can only hope you were just as spoilt ;)

5 comments:

Lish said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day Amy - enjoy all of your gifts, sounds like you were a lucky lady this Christmas :P

a country wife said...

Merry Christmas Amy! What an adorable pressie little Elka gave you, hee hee xx

Deb said...

Merry Christmas! I justy love Elka's present, it would be one of my favourites too :)

I've been reading about Morrocan oil lately and thinking of giving it a try. You recommend?

Kellyansapansa said...

Your Christmas sounds just gorgeous! Love the box of tissues, no doubt that story will come out at Elka's 21st!

Amy said...

Thanks guys :)

Deb, yep I am a fan of the oil, makes your hair lovely soft and stops fly away etc

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I