Saturday, 11 December 2010
I have never had a sister and I am so pleased that my two girls have each other. They are 2 years apart almost to the day.

Which means that I can do photos like this - here they both are at 6 months old in the same outfit in photos taken exactly 2 years apart to the day.

I love that they are both so unique - Bronte was born blond and Elka was born with dark brown hair and looked nothing alike. But increasingly they are looking similar and they share their stunning blue eyes (which thanks to the different lighting in these photos don't look it but are identical).


Elka at 6 months


Bronte now at 6 months

4 comments:

~CSaM~ said...

You can certainly see some similarities but they also look different at the same time... if that makes sense :P
Either way two very cute girls.

CAM said...

How gorgeous that they can share outfits!! beautiful girls there Amy :)

Amy said...

Yeah Sarah - they are similar but quite different aren't they!

Cam - not ony do they share outfits but that dress was made by my aunt for me when I was a bub :)

Mel said...

They're definitely related Amy - there are too many similarities for them not to be. But I love seeing their differences - it makes them special that they're unique, but definitely a part of both you and Jase, and each other. :)

How special that the outfit was worn by you as well as both of your daughters - hopefully it will last and can be worn by their daughters one day too. xxx

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I