Thursday, 26 February 2009



Its our fourth wedding anniversary today. Time has flown. And it truly has been bliss - everyday I am even more glad to have found Jase and to have married him. I hear often that the first years of a marriage are the hardest - well then we are in for a smooth ride as these years have just glided past. We are stronger than ever before. He calms me, understands me, advises me, laughs with me and loves with me. Life has colour and reason and purpose because of him. Having a baby has only drawn us closer - nuturing a new life together creates a bond that cant even be described in words.

We exchanged presents last night - Jase as per usual broke the budget we set and bought me a devine gray striped silk chamisole and pj pants. So elegant and like wearing air. He (being the romantic one) tells me that the fourth wedding anniversary gift is "silk". I on the other hand am the practical one so I bought him a box set of one of his fav shows - Hollowmen.

We are taking bub and heading out for a nice dinner out at a lovely Thai restaurant. If Elka doesn't oblige by falling asleep we might just grab it as take-away. We aren't fussed - us and food sounds good either out or at home ;)

I feel so very blessed to have this amazing man.

6 comments:

Katy said...

How romantic, happy anniversary!!

Leila said...

Happy Anniversary! xxx

Girly-Girl said...

That's gorgeous. Happy Anniversary!

Lydia said...

Happy Anniversary Amy!

Amy said...

Thanks guys :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary :)

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I