Tuesday, 10 February 2009
I was tagged by the lovely Leila (who has a lovely tidy desk!) in "Show us your blog spot".

So here it is..



The laptop lives in the lounge room and this my current little corner where the computer sits on the white foot stool. Generally it is packed over against the wall whilst bubba is awake as the rug you can see is her play rug and is covered in toys and tunnels etc. It looks like playland and I swear I didn't move a thing but none of it made it in shot somehow! If the laptop is left out then the cords are fair game for bub to pull, swing and eat.

I like this spot as it is in front of the air con and also in front of our plasma which is currently playing Gilmore Girls Season 3 :). I can see out the large windows which look over our horse paddocks (thus checking on my horses who are always getting up to trouble) and also looks over our neighbours massive dam. So as such I have water views ;)The ducks also sit just outside the right window so I have company. Our two cats sleep on the top of the lounge behind my head (hence why there is a rug there. I often drink a warm milo with two marshmellows whilst I blog - when I have a hot drink I sit on the floor next to the laptop. I like sitting on the floor and do it alot. Handy when you have a baby too!

So here are the official rules: Show Us Your Blog Spot!

1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.

Tag :)
1. Twice Mice
2. Livin' and Lovin'
3. Sarah-Exploring Life
4. Tanto Amore
5. Bella's Blog

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm on it. I'll try to post a few more photos of our cute Belgian apartment, too.

Lydia said...

Here you are - here is my new blog spot. Thanks for prodding me to get this done.

About Me

My Photo
Amy
I am 30 years old, am a microbiologist with a PhD and love looking after my little farm. I compete in dressage and showjumping with my horses. I have a passion for shopping and a weakness for pretty clothes, shoes and handbags. My husband and I have a gorgeous toddler called Elka and a little bub named Bronte. I am a mother who works and has a career - just don't call me a "working mother". I don't do inside hobbies and craft and have only successfully sewn two things in my life that weren't ripped horserugs. The scientist in me makes me a little cynical and I am more likely to tell you about my life and events then give you a pretty polaroid style picture and an inspiring quote. Not for everyone but I have a bad memory and blogging is my way of recording life :)
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love

Followers

I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Spech and I

Spech and I